[ka-Map-users] Re: how to add map(india map) in ka map

muzaffar hussain mhd.muzaffar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:41:00 EST 2008

Hi

i have done every thing which is there in link which is blow

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
 http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Preparing_ka-Map

i have changed every thing in config file.And i have created the map file
and i have tested it,it'sworking fine and i have got the map image also.but
if i used (http://loclhost/ka-map) i will be getting only the home page of
ka map but i am not getting the map file there.

pls help me out from this.