[ka-Map-users] Adding kaRouting

manu - malbela7 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:22:39 EDT 2008

Hey,

I've been working on the kaRouting implementation and i think i'm quite close to make it work. Now my problem is with the reference table, i mean te map i use to make the route.

When i set the two points in the map (start and end) I get the next message in the postgres log:

2008-10-08 17:29:10 CST ERROR:  operator does not exist: numeric | numeric at character 355
2008-10-08 17:29:10 CST HINT:  No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.
2008-10-08 17:29:10 CST STATEMENT:  INSERT INTO kroute (the_geom, sessionid, date) SELECT Collect(GeometryN(the_geom,1)) As geom,
	'' as id , current_date As dd  FROM carreteras
	,(SELECT  * from shortest_path_astar('SELECT gid as id, source::int4,target::int4,
	 fnode_::double precision as cost, fnode_::double precision as reverse_cost, x1, y1, x2, y2
	FROM carreteras', 793749.5713752315|1861607.3280653763,845607.87670508|1792815.6985461896 , false, false)) as foo where gid=foo.edge_id;

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you!

Manu