[ka-Map-users] Bypassing the map chooser

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Tue Apr 7 14:27:30 EST 2009

I'm building a modified Ka-Map application based on the index.html
version of Ka-Map.  I would like to eliminate the use of the map
selector drop down box.  Instead, I would like the application to always
load a specific .Map file.  This file is listed in my config.php file.

I've been looking through the various code files but haven't figured out
how to do what I need to do.  Does anyone have any suggestions?