[ka-Map-users] Improving ka-map speed with non-cached WMS?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Dec 16 22:56:55 EST 2009

Personally, I have switched all my application building over to
OpenLayers because is has all the functionality of ka-map on the client
side and will support ka-maps precache script if you want to use it on
the server-side and you can mix layers in tiles, with a single-tile mode
which just draws a single large image filling the view port like you are
requesting. Also OpenLayers has a very active community and is still
very active on the development side of things.

http://openlayers.org/

-Steve