[ka-Map-users] Improving ka-map speed with non-cached WMS?

percy percyd at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 17 12:23:20 EST 2009

Bob, let me second Steve's good advice, use Openlayers as your client!

We switched several years ago, but we still use kamap as our tiling
engine. OL will let you call a WMS as a single call (singleTile: true),
call mapserver directly for uncached data, etc, etc.
Percy

--
David Percy
Geospatial Data Manager