[ka-Map-users] ka-Map-users Digest, Vol 56, Issue 6

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Dec 17 12:41:47 EST 2009

Hi Leon,

Are you only getting this error in IE 6?  Have you tried other browsers
and found the same error?  I'd suggest testing with Firefox and with the
Firebug plugin.  It's far more useful for debugging.  Also, check your
ms_error.txt file for any clues, it's usually located at
C:\ms4w\tmp\ms_error.txt.

Message: 3