[ka-Map-users] query in ka-map with mapserver

王连波 happyforev1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 22:49:24 EST 2009

yes, now it is a little clear. I think when I draw a box on my map, then all
the features in that box will be included in the query results. So I can
check the query fields for  what  I  want.
Is it that? However,  when  I  finished the query  the  output  results from
the file named map_query_float.php is  0,  and  I am sure  I  have
included  a  city (which  is defined  as  polygon  in  my  mapfile)  in  my
query  area?  what is  the  matter? Can you give me some ideas? Thank you
very much !

天道酬勤