[ka-Map-users] query in ka-map with mapserver

王连波 happyforev1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 05:12:25 EST 2009

Hi all,
I am really anxious about ka-map query and search now. In my mapfile I
configured a layer as follows and it displayed a city's boundary constituted
of 68 lines. Then I think it is valid to select some of the lines and get
their id from the table where the_geo DATA is stored in my database.
However, when I finished the query just get "no matching results". I have
read the script file "map_query_float.php" and found nothing special. Should
I configure the mapfile to tell ka-map which table in postgis is going to be
looked for? If so, how? If not, why I can not get what I want ? Thank you
for any clues.

a querable layer of my mapfile
 LAYER
METADATA
'queryable' 'true'
fields "bound_id:BID"
hyperlink "cat|myurl"
"searchfield" "gid"
END
   NAME      xzqj_x
   group   "xzqj"
   STATUS ON
   TYPE line                   #if POINT is used,every polygon is white and
label is ineffective
   CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS
   CONNECTION "dbname=*** host=*** user=*** password=*** port=***"
   DATA "the_geom from xzqj_x"
#    labelitem cname
     CLASS
        NAME    xzqj_x