[ka-Map-users] Possible to use tiles from multiple ka-caches?

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Jul 8 16:18:25 EST 2009

I have a number of layers that are used by several different ka-map
maps.  It would be helpful if they could use tiles from a common
directory, and also use tiles from their own caches for
application-specific data.

For example, I have orthoimagery that needs to be used by all
applications.  But each application also has data that is only used by
that particular map.  Is it possible to set up a common ka-cache for the
imagery tiles, and another ka-cache for application-specific data?