[ka-Map-users] ka-map config

Medve Zsolt medvezs84 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:19:14 EST 2009

Hy
Please help me to config ka-map properly.
I have the global.map example map file.
In the Data folder i put the countries_simpl shape files .

I found these on a site which help me throw the configuration. I think i
done everything but nothing apears in the ka-map..
Left side it writes that the application is loading..but its loading
hours:) In the Selection box i cant selct anything.
I use ms4w  , so localhost.
Can anyone help or maybe send me a fully configured  and zipped ms4w
folder with ka-map and a sample map file and data?

pls help me