[ka-Map-users] start kamap with giving config.php a changing value of a variable

Regine Weber weber.regine82 at gmx.de
Sun Mar 15 16:15:50 EST 2009

Hallo,

it's me again but with another problem.

Starting kamap with different index.html pages is possible - I tried that.
Now I want to give a variable to the config.php file when it is called - I
thought it could look like config.php?id=xyz and read out this variable in
config.php. But I couldn't find where the config.php file is called. Can you
tell me if this is an realizable procedure? And if yes, how to do it?

Please feel free to ask further question, if you couldn't follow my
puzzlingly explanation.

Thank you very much for your help!

Greetings,

Regine