[ka-Map-users] queryByAttributes and projection

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 19 13:24:40 EST 2009

Include proj4js-compressed.js in a script tag in your HTML file.  You
probably also want to include projection definition file for your UTM
projection such as:

<script src="lib/defs/EPSG27563.js"></script>

(substitute the correct EPSG file for you map though)  The contents of
that file is just the PROJ4 init string as a json object.

Mike