[ka-Map-users] Invitation from Gaurav Rajput

Gaurav Rajput 06.rajput at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 04:35:08 EST 2010

            Gaurav Rajput is inviting you to join Resumark.com

            Post your resume (we can hide it from your boss) and make $1 every time an employer downloads it!

            Know anyone who is looking for a job? Get paid for inviting them.

            In today's economy even job search monsters are not enough. We help you find a job by doing something that hasn't been done before:

            We pay YOU for your resume!

            Count me in!   How this works?

            Message from Gaurav:

            hi all try it it works amazing

            Gaurav

            You received this e-mail because someone you know thought you may find this website interesting. If you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, please go to http://www.resumark.com/block.html?env=donotinvite---OnBlock-&email=ka-map-users@lists.maptools.org