[ka-Map-users] Problems with config.php with very maps

Humberto Cereser Ibanez humberto at pastoraldacrianca.org.br
Fri Jul 25 16:48:28 EST 2014

Hi Antonio García,

We also have Web sites running by ka-map (1)

Congratulations for your site. It is very useful and user friendly.

I read the recommendations from Woodbridge and think he is right.

However on thinking about your performance problem I have raised a
question.

Did the cache system of ka-map have been populated and the requests are
pointed to this cache?

Best regards,

Humberto Cereser Ibanez

(1) http://www.geomedicina.org.br/usa and http://www.geomedicina.org.br