[ka-Map-users] Problems with config.php with very maps

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jul 18 13:52:01 EST 2014

Hello Antonio,

ka-map has be pretty much dead for a few years now. I strongly recommend
that you go through the planning and effort to migrate your project over
to OpenLayers or Leaflet for the Javascript API and mapserver/mapcache
for the tiling support.

I do not think anyone has be supporting this for quite some time now.

I know it is easy for me to say move your application, and that it
probably means a lot of work learning new tools and rewriting your
applications to the new tools, but this really makes the most sense for
the longer term. It was painful for me to do this but I'm now much
happier because the code is better and may applications are much faster.

Best regards,
   -Steve