[Maplab-dev] Shape file and MapLab

William Bronsema wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 7 07:47:24 EDT 2005

Hi Raffaele,

The map edit preview query will show you the data for from the dbf file only
if you set the "template" value for each layer you wish to return data for.

The layer's "template" value just needs to be a string such as "ttt".

Regards,

Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Software & Applications Development,