MapTools.org

[maplab-users] mapbrowser - zoom to active layer extend

Bernd Deckert bernd.deckert@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:45:28 +0100
Hey maplab users,

I want to know if the function "zoom to active layer extend" in "mapbrowser"
is really implemented because I tried to make it work but without success.

I tried with serveral layers but if i clickon "zoom to active layer
extend"-button the map extensions doesn't changes.

(I verified in GIS-Software that my layer extensions are really different)

i tried with :
rc2 and rc3

on :
w2k
IIS and Apache
PHP 4.2.2
PHP/Mapscript "mapserver-3.6.3-win32-php4.2.2-libwww.zip"
IE 6.0 and Mozilla 1.0

Thanks for any explanations
Bernd

Ps: BTW maplap is a really powerfull and great tool. I have the project to
use maplab to manage an entire cartographic intranet of a french
governmental agency...
Any other french maplab user on this list ??