MapTools.org

[maplab-users] RC2

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 09:34:55 -0400
Bryan, this really sounds like a configuration problem, either with your
web server or with your MapLab.  A couple of things you can try:

1. put an html page in the htdocs directory of MapLab and try to access
that.  Until you can access this page, you have a web server
configuration problem.

2. put a simple php page in the htdocs directory of MapLab:

<? phpinfo(); ?>

Until you can access this page and see the phpinfo output, you have a
php configuration problem.

3. After that, the problems may lie in the maplab.xml configuration file
or a bug in maplab related to your system.  You didn't mention platform,
web server, browser etc.

You can also try rc3dev, it is in a reasonably stable state at this
point and just contains bug fixes related to rc2.

Cheers,

Paul
--
Paul Spencer