MapTools.org

[maplab-users] cannot see reference map

Mark Balman Mark.Balman@birdlife.org.uk
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 09:30:36 +0100
Hi all

Slowly getting there.. although I am stumped as to why I cannot get the
reference map, scalebar and legend items to show in mapbrowser. These are
written to the /ms_tmp/ directory but alas I cannot solve how to get them to
display. Also, I am trying to get to two geotiffs to display when they are
selected respectively. I can get one to display fine but when selecting the
other, the first one is redisplayed even though the second one has been
written also to /ms_tmp/ directory... any ideas would be most welcome.

Cheers

Mark Balman

Database/Support Analyst
BirdLife International