MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Fatal error in Mapedit

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:22:52 -0400
Bryan,

you need a more recent version of MapScript/MapServer.  If you are
getting mapserver from cvs, use the rel-3-6-0-beta1 branch to get the
latest or the rel-3-6-2 tag for the last actual release.

If you are getting the source, I don't think there is an official link
to the 3.6.2 tarball on the umn site, but you can get it at:

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.6.2.tar.gz

Cheers,

Paul
--