MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Fatal error in Mapedit

Alexander Pucher pucher@atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:56:44 +0200
Paul,

3.6.1 is the official relaese by UMN, 3.6.2 is only available through
dmsolution yet , is that correct?

Why is 3.6.2 not on the UMN site, is it just a CVS snapshot?

regards
alex

Paul Spencer wrote:

> Bryan,
>
> you need a more recent version of MapScript/MapServer.  If you are
> getting mapserver from cvs, use the rel-3-6-0-beta1 branch to get the
> latest or the rel-3-6-2 tag for the last actual release.
>
> If you are getting the source, I don't think there is an official link
> to the 3.6.2 tarball on the umn site, but you can get it at:
>
> http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/mapserver-3.6.2.tar.gz
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: alexander.pucher@univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at
WWW: http://www.gis.univie.ac.at/karto
Atlas of Eastern and Southeastern Europe: http://www.aos.ac.at

M$ is not the answer. M$ is the question!
No is the answer -- Eric Naggum