MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Fatal error in Mapedit

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:27:38 -0400
Alexander,

I believe that 3.6.2 is an official version but the changes between
3.6.1 and 3.6.2 are only to PHP MapScript and specifically to support
features required by MapLab (and that wouldn't be required by other PHP
MapScript-based apps).  I think that this is the primary reason why it
hasn't appeared on the UMN web site.

Cheers,

Paul

--