MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Permission Denied error

Zhang, William wzhang@c-cor.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:39:57 -0400
Hi,

I just installed PHP 4.2.2 and MapLab on a Win2000/IIS5.0 machine. But I got
a setup problem.

When I clicked Open Map File button, the Open Existing File pop-up window
showed correct file names. But when I tried to open a map file, an error
message box poped up and showed message "Permission Denied
(C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/maplab/common/file_browser/)".

When I clicked MapBrowser button, I got following errors:
Warning: mkdir() failed (No such file or directory) in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab\htdocs\mapbrowser\globprefs.php on line 275

Warning: OpenDir: Invalid argument (errno 22) in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab\htdocs\mapbrowser\globprefs.php on line 277

Warning: unable to create file
C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/maplab/htdocs/mapbrowser/data/3d6c2321780cc/timestamp.txt
because No such file or directory in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab\htdocs\mapbrowser\globprefs.php on line 295

Warning: OpenDir: Invalid argument (errno 22) in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab\htdocs\mapbrowser\globprefs.php on line 300

I already gave maplab directory read/write permission. Could somebody give
me some advice on how to solve this problem?

Thank you for the help.

William Zhang

Software Engineer
C-Cor.net