MapTools.org

[maplab-users] projection questions.

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy@NRCan.gc.ca
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:41:02 -0400
OK, I downloaded and installed RC3 and I still have the same situation.  I
can open a valid .map file and preview it.  If I close the preview window
and make any changes and attempt to open the preview window again, I get the
error:

Fatal error: MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): projection not named
in E:\maplab-beta6\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 724

Thanks,
st

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:pgs@magma.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 4:08 PM
To: maplab-users
Cc: Bill Bronsema; Dean Gadoury
Subject: Re: [maplab-users] projection questions.

Scott, the preview window was intended to be used that way ... but not
as a work-around to bugs :)  This same error was reported by Steven
Woodbridge on the mailing list but it happened under slightly different
circumstances, I *think* his problem was solved by upgrading to the
latest development version (I didn't see any response from him on it
though).

Can you please grab the latest rc3-dev version and see if the same thing
happens?  We are meeting tomorrow to prioritize work for RC3, we are
hoping to release it at the end of next week.  It should be the last RC
before the MapLab 2.0 release.  I'd really like to know if this is an
old bug that's been fixed or a brand new one that has to be fixed.

We will also try to investigate this.  Dean, can you help out on this
one and provide Bill with a map file and data that would simulate this
problem.  If you need more info, contact Scott Tweedy directly.

Cheers,

Paul
--
Paul Spencer