MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Installation blues :-(

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:14:33 -0500
Tim,

yes, the default for maplab was GIF, we are trying to replace with PNG.
    You should be able to replace the GIF image with an appropriate PNG
image.

MapServer has issues with FreeType 2 related to finding font files, you
will need to compile MapServer with FreeType 1, there information on the
wiki that I sent you a link to.

The final issue is one that I haven't solved to my satisfaction.  I
thought it was a configuration error, but one user suggested that it
wasn't.  In any case, it seems that people can get rid of this error
somehow, please search the archives.

I would really appreciate your feedback on the last item if you do solve it.

Cheers,

Paul