MapTools.org

[maplab-users] fatal error: xml_parser_create()

Vincent Schut schut@gissrv.iend.wau.nl
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 17:11:41 +0200
Hi all,

I tried installing maplab, but I encountered a problem when I try to load the
initial index.phtml file. I get the following error displayed in my browser
(at 3 places on the page):

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: xml_parser_create() in
/var/www/html/maplab/maplab-2.0rc1/common/appcontext/appcontext.php on line
163

I tried with konqueror and with mozilla 1.0. Both give me the same result. I
do not get messages in the apache logs.

Or do I have to edit the xml config files manually before I will be able to
load any maplab files? I didn't try that till now...

Any clues????

Thanks,
Vincent Schut
SarVision BV.