MapTools.org

[maplab-users] GMapFactory

Tweedy, Scott sctweedy@NRCan.gc.ca
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:32:13 -0400
I've run into some issues with the colour picker when using GMapFactory.
I'm using a PWS server on a Windows NT machine.  I've tested this in
Netscape 4.79 and 4.75 and in IE Version 6.0.26.

In Netscape:
When I click on an icon to bring up the colour picker, the window opens
fine.  When I choose a colour and click on OK or apply I get 2 different
results:
1 - Nothing happens
or
2 - Netscape hangs and I have to use the Task Manager to End the operation.

In IE:
When I click on an icon to bring up the colour picker a child window opens
and I get the following message inside that window:
Exception:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ImageBrightnessPalette
along with that I get a message box with the message:
Runtime error - Line 12 Object doesn't support this property or method.

Any ideas/suggestions?

st