MapTools.org

[maplab-users] configuration trouble

Adair, Mike Mike.Adair@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:54:39 -0400
Hi

I'm having a little trouble getting MapLab configured correctly.  The
symptoms are:
- config Info reports all green checkmarks (except for GIF support)
- when I try to do MapEdit, all buttons except "openMap" are greyed out
- when I click on OpenMap, it points to the directory
c:/maplab/common/file_browser, which isn't the directory I specified in the
config as file browser root ("c:\") and I can't browse the directory either.

I am working on Win2k workstation with IIS.

I suspect it is a permission problem but I am having trouble tracking it
down.  Any ideas?

Michael Adair
Canada Centre for Remote Sensing
email: mike.adair@ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca