MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error: MapScript Not Found - configuration problem?

Vincent Schut schut@gissrv.iend.wau.nl
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 14:59:13 +0200

------------=_1026921560-17412-55

hmmm=0D
=0D
refering my last mail about the mapscript detection being solved... This =
=0D
doesn't work anymore in the RC2 version I just installed...=0D
Any clue?=0D
mapscript is loaded in php.ini=0D
the phpinfo.php shows a mapscript section=0D
tht php section in the maplab info.phtml says that mapscript was loaded int=
o =0D
php=0D
but mapscript is *not* detected in the maplab section...=0D
whyowhyowhy???=0D
=0D
Cheers Vincent.=0D
=0D
On Monday 08 July 2002 13:39, Paul Spencer wrote:=0D