MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error: MapScript Not Found - configuration problem?

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:32:47 -0400
Vincent ... can you try removing mapscript from the php.ini and see what
happens?  I suspect this is the problem and we will work to correct it.

Cheers

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group