MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: [mapserver-users] Php_mapscript_36.dll could not be load?

Paul Spencer pagameba@magma.ca
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:21:11 -0400
Terrayut, you can also use the maplab users mailing list
(maplab-users@dmsolutions.ca) for questions concerning MapLab setup and
configuration problems.

what page where you trying to access when you received this error?
 Also, you didn't mention which web server you are using.

Cheers,

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group