MapTools.org

[maplab-users] test...

Vincent Schut schut@gissrv.iend.wau.nl
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:15:03 +0200

------------=_1027073694-29901-12

Sorry, I guess i did something wrong when i had to confirm my subscribtion.=
 =0D
When I found out I could check the subscribers list, i did and i didn't fin=
d =0D
my own name there...=0D
subscribed again, the list seems to work properly for my now.=0D
All people sending double messages to me & list etc.: thanks.=0D
=0D
Vincent.=0D
=0D
On Thursday 18 July 2002 16:04, Daniel Morissette wrote:=0D
> Vincent Schut wrote:=0D
> > I have serious reasons to think this list is not properly working (at=
=0D
> > least not for me), therefore a test-mail...=0D
> >=0D
> > Sorry for the inconvenience when it appears to work for you and all of=
=0D
> > you see this spam...=0D
>=0D
> Vincent,=0D
>=0D
> Can you please be more specific on the exact problems?  Did you ever=0D
> receive any message?  Did you miss only a few?=0D
>=0D
> You should have received two copies of my replies to your other=0D
> questions on this list this morning: one sent to you directly, and one=0D
> sent by the listserver... did you receive both?=0D
> I checked the maillog on the list server and it seems that the messages=
=0D
> were delivered to you succesfully, at least this morning:=0D
>=0D
>   Jul 18 09:55:37 www3 sendmail[16083]: g6IDt2m16081:=0D
>   to=3D<schut@gissrv.iend.wau.nl>, delay=3D00:00:35, xdelay=3D00:00:01,=
=0D
>   mailer=3Desmtp, pri=3D591400, relay=3Dnet.wau.nl. [137.224.10.12],=0D
>   dsn=3D2.0.0, stat=3DSent (Ok.)=0D
>=0D
> If you received duplicates of those messages then all is fine, if not=0D
> then I would suggest that the problem may be with the relay net.wau.nl,=
=0D
> but I may be wrong.  Does this relay have any kind of spam filtering=0D
> that may discard list messages?=0D
>=0D
>=0D
> Also, has anyone else noticed similar problems with this list?=0D
=0D

---
Stichting BOS kleurt de wereld GROEN!=20
Kleur mee op http://www.stichtingbos.nl/

------------=_1027073694-29901-12--