MapTools.org

[maplab-users] About using Rosa on MapLab using non-gif support MapScript.dll

Hisaji ONO hi-ono@mn.xdsl.ne.jp
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 02:33:31 +0900
Thank you for your response, Paul.

 I set follwing, but sill I got white blank image.

 Out side of MapLab, for example on gmap, I could use Rosa on same IE.

 Regards.