MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Config. Problem

Andrew Haigh lists.ahaigh@dsl.pipex.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 19:34:35 +0100
I can open the tutorial mapfile in mapedit, but when I click on
PreviewMap I get a new browser window with the error:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function on a non-object in
*C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab-2.0rc2\htdocs\mapedit\preview.php* on line *271*

I've edited the IMAGEPATH  to "C:/mapserver/genmap" and  IMAGEURL
"/genmap/" (which is the virtual dir.).

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Andrew