MapTools.org

[maplab-users] GIF Problem for mapbrowser and odd faults for mapfactory

CraSh crash@voila.fr
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:55:18 +0200
Hello,

I m near to have a full-functionnal maplab but only mapedit seems to functionnate full.

In my configuration panel it shows that gif and dbase are not activated how can i
activate it ?
because it do an error when i want to use mapbrowser :

Fatal error: MapServer Error in msDrawReferenceMap(): Unable to load GIF reference
image. in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/maplab/htdocs/mapbrowser/map.php on line 654

(I've tried to use a gd with gif but it seems to have no result...)

and for gmapfactory :

Warning: MapServer Error in msGetLabelSize(): Could not find/open font in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/maplab/projects/gmf_apps/tut/tut.php on line 254

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/httpd/htdocs/maplab/projects/gmf_apps/tut/tut.php on line 258
I have no idea of these faults...

Thanks for your help again... =)

Frederic Degraeve