MapTools.org

[maplab-users] displaying raster file types in dialog box

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:54:35 -0400
Scott,

this is a known issue with the current file browser, it was originally
designed for shape files only.  We have plans to extend it to allow
multiple filters which would then fix this problem.  For now, you'll
need to type the name manually.

Cheers,

Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development