MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error of Projection Object in MapBrowser.

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:58:18 -0400
Hisaji, I think you are missing the proj definitions.  You need to
create c:\proj and copy the file from the following location to this
directory (it MUST be called c:\proj)

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/proj4-epsg-with-42xxx.zip

cheers,

Paul Spencer