MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error of Projection Object in MapBrowser.

Hisaji ONO hi-ono@mn.xdsl.ne.jp
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:21:11 +0900
Hello.

  This is my second question about MapBrowser's section of MapLab tutorial.

 Following instruction of this tutorial, I created Projection Object in
MapEdit and save. And returned to MapBrowser, I got following error message.

Warning: MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): no system list, errno: 2
in c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs\maplab-2.0rc3-dev\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line
271

Fatal error: Failed to open map file d:/temp/1027966242-9512.map in
c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache\htdocs\maplab-2.0rc3-dev\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line
271

 Could you teach this reason?

 Best Regard.