MapTools.org

[maplab-users] What causes this error?? (maplab-beta6)

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:02:44 -0400
> woodbri@swoodbridge.com wrote:
> >
> > I have been working with a mapfile that has some projection info in
> > it and I keep getting this error:
> >
> > Fatal error: MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): projection not
> > named in /home/httpd/html/maplab-beta6/common/wrapper/map_session.php
> > on line 679

Does this mapfile work (i.e produce a map) if you use it with MapServer
outside of MapLab... this looks to me like an invalid projection
definition, so the error would really have nothing to do with MapLab.

Which version of PROJ do you use?  Or if you use a precompiled Win32
binary then where does it come from?  Could you reproduce this with the
3.6.2 executables on our download site?

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca