MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapLab beginnings

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko@cprsig.cl
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 20:58:05 -0400
On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 07:42:24PM -0400, Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Start by trying to view one of your data layers in MapEdit, and once that
> happens you're off to the races.  You should use the main MapServer mailing list
> for all general MapServer questions
> (http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/support.html).  Please let us know how your MapLab
> experience goes.  By the way, did you have any problems installing it?

Hi, i was wondering why you use two extensions for the php files. That's
causing me a lot of headaches in getting the system to work, because I
have three PHP versions on my server and I distinguish them through the
file extension. Besides, the register_globals is rather insecure, and
I'd like to not have it setted on.

Are this issues going to be solved in the rc2 version? :-)

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <vinko[@]cprsig.cl>
http://www.cprsig.cl