MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Usability

Ryan Hunt ryanhunt@metertools.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:41:31 -0500
Now that I have gotten my feet wet with the whole MapServer and MapFile
things, it seems that one of the best thing you could do to make the map
editor more convenient would be to include a large collection of
pre-made symbols and fonts and projections.  That would certainly make
it nicer to get going.

Another thing that would be nice is a function to automatically scan a
whole directory and create a map file from it by including a default web
object, default reference object, and a layer from each shape file with
a default class to display it.

--
---
-Ryan Hunt