MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab tutorial: Error in MapBrowser

Antonio Hernandez Sanchez antonienko@el-valles.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:41:11 +0100
Hi everybody!

I'm doing the second part of the maplab tutorial (MapBrowser).

After I add the projection object to the map, with the value  init=epsg:
42304, as said in the tutorial, and when I click on the mapbrowser button to

PHP Warning: MapServer Error in msProcessProjection(): no options found in
'init' file in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab-2.0rc3\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on
line 277 PHP Fatal error: Failed to open map file c:/tmp/1037009046-8466.map
in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\maplab-2.0rc3\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on
line 277

I can't figure out what's wrong here, can you help me?

I'm testing it under win 2000 prof (iis5)
PHP Version: 4.2.3
MapLab version: RC3 (with the file browser bug corrected)

Thanks in advance
--
Antonio Hernández