MapTools.org

[maplab-users] problem in globprefs.php in windows 2000 advanced server

Rajagopalan Venkatakrishnan rvenkat79@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 07:10:05 -0700 (PDT)
sir,

I am a new user of maplab. I downloaded all
applications required for running maplab and installed
them. I am able to get the starting web page. The
configuration of maplab was not that successful.

I get an error in globprefs.php when i open mapedit in
maplab. And in mapbrowser and gmapfactory i get the
same. can somebody give me the contents of the
configuration that is to be done for the three.

Is mapserver need to be installed for maplab to
function or is it independent.

Need urgetnnt help.

regards

venkatakrishnan