MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab installation

Jithesh P. Joseph jithesh@flashmail.com
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 01:10:25 -0700
Hi All,

I've downloaded Maplab (maplab-2.0rc2) from dmsolutions site and installed
it and configured.

I got the Maplab introduction page
(http://myserver_name/maplab-2.0rc2/htdocs).

Then I tried to use one of the three components, the Mapedit.

In the configuration file I have given D:/TMP/maplab-2.0rc2/tutorial
as the file_browser_root.

I got the tutorial.map in the file browser dialog box, clicked it and
pressed OK.

I could't see anything in the screen except the no mapfile warning.

What will be the possible problem?

Is their any problem in the configuration?

I'm using Win200 with php version 4.3.2

The Mapserver is working fine in my system
(mapserver-3.6.1-win32-php4.2.1-libwww from dmsolutions).

Regards

Jithesh Joseph
MapTell