MapTools.org

[maplab-users] info tool

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:22:45 -0400
Hi, not sure I understand your question.  Are you using MapLab and have
generated an application using GMapFactory and it is this application
which is doing the wrong thing?  Or is it MapBrowser or MapEdit?  Or
have you built your own app using mapserver and mapscript and want to do
this?

Cheers,

Paul