MapTools.org

[Fwd: Re: [maplab-users] problem using preview in MapEdit]

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:45:49 -0400
--------------090000010001000905030203

Matt and list, my appologies for the typo, the webserver alias should be
/ms_tmp/ instead of /tmp/

Cheers,

Paul
--
Paul Spencer
Applications and Software Development

--------------090000010001000905030203
 filename="Re: [maplab-users] problem using preview in MapEdit"