MapTools.org

[maplab-users] zoom to nowhere...

Kevin Flanders kevin@peoplegis.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:14:35 -0500
I am creating new projects by copying all the file structure from previous
projects and just changing the data.  My first projects were created with
Maplab.  I am having a problem with the ZoomToExtent function, which Assefa
helped me with on my last project, in which I zoom to nowhere.  Apparently,
I have not put the bounding coordinates in every place they need to be.

I know of the two places in the map file to put these coordinates, but I
can't find where else they are needed.....can someone tell me where else I
should be editing?

Kevin