MapTools.org

[maplab-users] gmapfactory and switchable Rosa-HTML tools?

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:56:57 -0400
Hi Steve,

A while back Bryan Tolka raised this issue and mentioned they would be
working on this functionality:

http://lists.dmsolutions.ca/pipermail/maplab-users/2002-August/000192.html

Because of competing priorities, new additions of functionality to
MapLab (such as this one) have become second priority to bug fixes so
that we can formally release MapLab.

It's definitely on our wishlist - perhaps Bryan has completed some of
the work on this at his end?

Dave