MapTools.org

[maplab-users] BUG? layers don't show when opt_flag=0

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:32:08 -0400
OK, I have run into some strangeness with the legend template. I
changed the value of [leg_layer_html Opt_Flag=0] from 15 so that it
does not display tons of legend items that are not showing on the
map, but now all my annotation layers do not toggle on when I zoom
in. What's with that?

In fact, have a copyright notice on the image that shows up when you
launch the gmapFactory application, but vanishes as soon as you zoom
and other annotation that should turn on as you zoom in does not.

BUT, it I set the Opt_Flag=15 then it works but I get lots of
unwanted layers showing in the legend.

Any ideas? Did I miss something?

Here is the app with Opt_Flag=0:
   http://imaptools.com/vmap0/