MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Major Irratation with MapPreview

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 13:28:17 -0400
Hi Guys,

I have run into a major irritation with map preview and that is the
fact that you generate the window with no scroll bars and no access
to View->Show->... of the browser to turn them on. I often work with
a 600x600 map image and have over 26 layers in the legend which is
taller than my window so I can't get to the redraw button or the
bottom of my legend and I can't get to my reference map either.

I would recommend turning on scroll bars and leaving the text menus
exposed.

-Steve